NGS data analysis is complex ! What is even more complex is managing / handling multiple excel files, with 1000’s of rows and columns, results from these analysis.
SQDB: A smart, interactive and customized database solution to Store, Query & Interpret your pre-analyzed RNA-Seq & Small RNA-Seq
- Comprehensive functional annotation curated from multiple public resources (example: NCBI, ENSEMBL, UNIPROT, GENE ONTOLOGY, KEGG Pathway & Species specific databases viz. TAIR, MSU Rice, FLYBASE, MGI etc.)
- Data storage in a structured and secured database format
- Smart, interactive and simple user interface (biologist friendly)
- Multi-directional relational database query system (Expression > < Transcripts / Gene > < Ontologies > < Pathways)
- Unique inter-relationship module to study mRNA – miRNA expression interaction.
- ON THE FLY comparative expression profile across multiple samples / conditions
- Multi search option with Entrez Gene Id’s, Gene Ontology Id, KEGG ID, UniProt Id, miRBase Id and even with Free Keywords text search
- Unique and specialized matrix functionality for intersection / overlap analysis between multiple id searches